Bureau Veritas acts as a third party to ensure compliance and real time follow-up of your products during transportation (in Ports, Airports) or storage (warehouse).
IMPORT & EXPORT INSPECTION
- Conduct inspections to ensure that storage units are free from odour, moisture, foreign matter, previous cargo residues or pest infestation at every stage of the supply chain.
LOADING & UNLOADING INSPECTION
- Inspect product's visual condition, quality (by random sampling & analyses as per applicable standards), quantity (by tally of the units) and traceability
- Weight the products using shore scales or weighbridges as well as Draft Survey (measurement...)
- Analyse the products in our own specialised laboratories or grade them by our product specialists.
VERIFICATION OF CONFORMITY
- Check the conformity of your agricultural products in accordance with regulations and specifications.
- Conduct accurate measurements of agricultural commodities in ports, warehouses and manufacturing facilities to ensure regulatory compliance and to facilitate the management of real-time inventories.
- Prevent pest propagation and reduce risk of product damages.
COMMODITY & FINISHED PRODUCT INSPECTION
- Conduct inspections to manage your risks.
OUR TRADE AGRICULTURAL SERVICES
WHY CHOOSE BUREAU VERITAS ?
A WORLD LEADER COMBINING A GLOBAL NETWORK WITH LOCAL KNOWLEDGE
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in laboratory testing, inspection and certification services. Created in 1828, the Group has more than 74,000 employees in approximately 1,400 offices and laboratories located all around the globe. Bureau Veritas helps its over 400,000 clients to improve their performance by offering services and innovative solutions.
MARK OF GLOBAL RECOGNITION
The Bureau Veritas brand is a globally recognized symbol of your organization’s ongoing commitment to excellence, sustainability and reliability. Bureau Veritas is recognized by a large number of national and international accreditation bodies.